3. Norwegian Getaway
Our stateroom hasdBedbugs. The staff and exterminator came to our room. Our laundry and luggage was treated. I was in a handicap room. There were none available so I was put in a balcony cabin. This room was difficult for me to maneuver in. I fell and busted my lip and chin. Hit my head and began vomiting. Sprained my ankle and her my knee. I went to Medical. The Dr. was very rude and abrupt! I was not even treated for bed bug bites. I was later told to return to my stateroom. My room and laundry appeared to be be in tip top shape. Later that night we were awoken by more Bedbugs and Bites! My Fiancé and I we sent back to the other cabin which was on disembarking day. We were woken by a very upset Steward who yelled at us to get out! He was not aware we had Bedbugs a second time! No one from NCL called to see if I was ok after my injury. Security did take pictures! I had a very difficult time trying to get a wheelchair after my injury! Very disappointing!

Bedbugs

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by Mary7234

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window

No one from NCL called to see if I was ok after my injury.

Very disappointing!
Mary7234’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window
Cabin OA 11700
My Steward was superior. He brought me ice packs after my injury.
The Bedbug situation was disappointing. And No compensation was giving.
Cabin 8744’s Steward left me in tears! Unexceptionable!!
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins