3. Carnival Fascination
This cruise is definitely going to affect rebooking with carnival. This is my 10th cruise with them and 3rd time doing this itinerary. Which is One of my favorites. We spent money on each island on excursions, booked prior to the cruise which was booked all thru carnival. We spent a lot of money on them. And they are all rushed. Seems price goes up, but value goes down. Today’s tour on st kitts was 8:30-11:30 on the rail and scenic drive, $105.99 to sit and barely hear the tour guide, and the drive back we flew back in the van. Not worth the price tag. The 4x4 safari and beach in Barbados was another rushed excursion. The driver drove like a maniac, thank god for seat belts or I would of flew out the back of the truck. He barely slowed down to see anything. Oh and we saw two car crashes along the way and he still drove crazy. Kon tiki in st Thomas was boring. Those 3 islands I’ve been too and always did my own thing, wish I never purchased excursion and did my own thing. Seems the descriptions are so vague it covers them to be like well they did that and that was the description. Spoke to the bar manager about the rude employee upon arrival. We arrived and went directly to the red rum frog bar and I was reading the menu to my friend and the bartender never greeted us, only words out of his mouth was rudely, we don’t have that. Why have a bar menu? We had a light out in the closet and the ac unit was so loud we could barely sit and have a conversation in the room. Informed guest services on the Second day and guest services asked if they fixed the light and the ac the next day while in port and I informed them they didn’t. So she’s like can we send someone now, im like we just got back and want to relax. So when we went to dinner they finally sent someone. We paid for a junior suite and it’s not worth the money spent. They called for us to upgrade to the grand and I’m glad I didn’t spend anymore money on this trip. This ship is just run down and tiny. The staff on this ship also walk the ship as if they are on their own vacation. I have said excuse me several times at different times throughout the day to pass by them and they flat out ignore me. The food on the lido deck buffet is disgusting. Looks like they threw together the food and topped it with garnish. In the dining room- We’ve asked for lemons to put in our water. They bring lime. Ok maybe they didn’t understand. Second night, limes again. Third night didn’t even ask but there were limes on the table. Asked for lemons and they said they didn’t have. Playing in the casino, one person couldn’t read their cards and they asked if something could be done. Carnival employee said no they were conserving energy. I am in the hospitality industry and the service on this ship is not up to par from what I have seen on past carnival cruises. And no carnival employee seems to care. Not guest services and no one on the phone with carnival. If you do not care, I can take my money elsewhere and all the people i have brought to carnival along with me.

Not worth it

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by clynch5487

Kon tiki in st Thomas was boring.

clynch5487’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Fascination price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin JS V15
Very small. Balcony small and tight
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins