3. Norwegian Getaway
Needed to get out of deep freeze and this ship was still booking last minute! Wonderful experience. Loved Christian/casino. Loved O'sheehans, great food and service. Wonderful shows especially Howl at the moon! Million dollar quartet was awesome as well. I have cruised 13 times and this cruise definately proved to be one of my favorites! Met awesome cruisers who shared their approval of ship as well. Nothing is perfect and I will say that the dining room cuisine left a bad impression. Service was slow and the food was unimpressive. The Garden Cafe was hit and miss. Breakfast was decent, sandwiches and pizza was great but dinner was left on my plate. The casino was one of the best I have played in. Lots of choices for slot play and smokers and non smokers to enjoy! Loved the complimentary coffee and snacks that the casino provided. The overall comfort of patio chairs and tables was very welcoming. This cruise had something for everyone and for all ages. Will cruise NCL again without hesitation. Thank you Kaydeen for your help booking my cruise.

Hello Sunshine!

Brokep’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin ID 10433
Very well laid out for the size. Very modern and clean.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins