3. MSC Divina
This was a family cruise with 22 people. I was very sceptical after all threw bad reviews. EMBARKATION: was very quick. Room was beautiful but could have been cleaner. I'm a clean freak and parts of the corner if the floor weren't very well cleaned. The main parts were cleaned daily. I like the bathroom better then Carnival and Princess due to the shower having glass doors that fold in when not in use. FOOD: Main dining room was really quite good. Did have 2 dishes that I sent back which is highly unusual for me to ever do. Buffet was not my favorite. Too many pushy people and food was not my favorite. There was a lot more variety then I was expecting though. Homemade cookies were great! Pizza was really good as well. Sports Bar was great. Food great and atmosphere great. Chicken wings great! CASINO BAR: Cannot say enough about Mark in the Casino Bar. He makes the most perfect drinks ever and is the nicest guy!!! STAFF: Very understaffed or just not enough staff in the right place at the right time. SHOP STAFF: Not very friendly and honestly sometimes rude. ENTERTAINMENT: Honestly the best entertainment of any cruiseline I've been on. Nightly shows ate incredible and most of the bars were open and had good entertainment nightly. OTHER CRUISERS: This is an Italian cruise ship so there are a lot of Europeans. I was very surprised how many of the "richer" Europeans agreed as if they were entitled and would push in front of you. Very rude people but not all of them. Just be aware and don't let it ruin your vacation. WOULD I DO MSC AGAIN: It would have to be a really good itinerary and great price otherwise I will stick with Carnival and Princess.

Better then expected

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Sinibaldi

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

SHOP STAFF: Not very friendly and honestly sometimes rude.

Sinibaldi’s Full Rating Summary