3. Celebrity Silhouette
This was my first cruise on aboard a Celebrity ship. And I love it. The quality of the instalations, decoration, services and food on Silhouette is excellent. Many islands of this itinerary are very poor so I recommend a celebrity excursion to enjoy the trip. There are good excursion offered aboard. We stayed at a corner aft suite on deck 12. It was fantastic. The suite is very large, comfortable and the varanda looking backwards great. The suite class has services, like Michaels Club and Luminae restaurant that worth the extra money. suite class can also go to Blue, the Acqua Class restaurant. Suite class also provide priority embarkation and debarkation. Everything you need abroad you can use the Michaels Club Concierge. The specialty restaurants are great - worth a visit to all of them. We went to Murano - super elegant, Qsine - amazing Petit Chef show before each course, Porch was delicious - I recommend to go for lunch to enjoy the view. Sushi on Five we loved it and is a very good option for lunch as it stays open longer than the Main Restaurant. The Lawn Club Grill is an experience, specially if you are invited to cook your own food with the chefs. The entertainment is very good also - many options all the time.

Amazing Caribbean cruise

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by ACLMenezes

The entertainment is very good also - many options all the time.
ACLMenezes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Sky Suite
Cabin S2 1253
It is a corner aft suite looking backwards the ship. Very spacious with a lot of room to put your clothes and other things. The balcony is a little bigger than the others and faces the lateral of the ship also. There is a king size bed and a large sofa. We were 3 adults and 1 child and it was roommy. I read somewhere they are not easy to book as they go first. Lucky we!
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins