3. Norwegian Epic
First time I cruised on Epic (I have cruised 60 times) I hated the ship. We went transatlantic and the ship didn't seem stable. We had an inside room which had beautiful but dark furniture, Getting the chance to sail with friends on the Epic again, I was very dubious about it but it was an 11 day Caribbean in November. To my surprise, no weighting of charges for a singles room, a big plus in my book. I had a gorgeous room with an oversize balcony. I found the boarding process fast and easy and lunch available. Dining whether in the Pub grill, speciality restaurants or whatever was good. You should read up on ships prior to boarding as I booked shows and restaurants and had no problems. My only disappointment was the show "Priscilla". My friends had seen it before and said it was great and although I consider myself broadminded wasn't prepared for that. Acting and costumes were gorgeous but story line - well …! I never rush to get ashore no matter where we are going. I go to breakfast instead then walk off or onto the tender with no trouble at all. I had an accident on the ship, an invalid scooter stopped dead in front of me and I fell and split my head open on the marble in the bar area and hurt my arm. Help was instant and I was whisked off to the Infirmary in a wheelchair in minutes. No charge from the ship. I smelled no funny smells and the carpets all seemed in good condition. There is an adults only pool in the rear of the ship which I used often. In general, nothing for me to complain about this cruise, most enjoyable.

Second time's a charm

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by wickedstepmum

wickedstepmum’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Large Balcony
Cabin B6 9040
I agree that the inside cabins are dark due to the dark furniture but there is such a difference in the brightness of the balcony cabins.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins