3. Carnival Spirit
We chose this cruise as it was going to New Zealand. One of the things to do on my bucket list. Carnival Spirit is an awesome ship. My high lights of this cruise was the El Fresco dining out on the deck under the skies. The entertainment was awesome. The entertainment in the dining room at dinner was great. I also enjoyed the art and crafts at soulplay with Adam. I also enjoyed the Green Thunder cocktail and great value for money. Eli was very accommodating and friendly. The stateroom stewards were great. I loved the animal towels. Especially the cat one I really enjoyed. There was nothing that they wouldn't do for you. I also loved Auckland and Bay of Islands. Very picturesque. I also enjoyed the Seranite adult only section. I also loved how they are with people with disabilities I myself have very low vision and they were great with me. Well done Carnival Spirit. See you at the end of December 2019.

Fun times on Carnival Spirit

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Trishlady

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Aft-View Extended Balcony

My high lights of this cruise was the

El Fresco dining out on the deck under the skies.

The entertainment was awesome.

The entertainment in the dining room at dinner was great.

I also enjoyed the art and crafts at soulplay with Adam.

I also enjoyed the Green Thunder cocktail and great value for money.

Eli was very accommodating and friendly.

The stateroom stewards were great.

Well done Carnival Spirit. See you at the end of December 2019.
Trishlady’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Spirit price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8N 6173
The cabin was very roomy. The cupboards really need replacing. So with that I didn't think they were worth the money we paid for it. The airconditioning was not strong enough for that size room.
Also there was a lot of salt build up on the balcony rakes.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins