3. Serenade of the Seas
Have been on the Serenade twice before. I noticed that they seem to be cutting corners. Seems to be less crew to accommodate passengers. Noticed this in pool area -- no glasses at the self serve drinks near Park Cafe when they were closed. No one cleaned up water around pool (till 10:35 AM )which had accumulated Saturday into Sunday( during the night)-- someone could have had a serious fall ! Several (2 evenings) with no entertainment in the Tropical Theater. Menus in Reflections Dining Room at dinner were repetitive ( especially appetizers and desserts) I doubt hat these cutbacks are only on the Serenade. Royal Caribbean may just be concentrating on its mega sized ships . The Guest Relations crew staff need to know where there are pharmacies close to the ports. It is inexcusable that they sent me to a pharmacy almost 20 miles from the port (in St. Thomas) when there was a pharmacy which was less than 1 mile and walkable from Crown Bay where we docked !

Seeing negative changes

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by kaviz

Several (2 evenings) with no entertainment in the Tropical Theater.

I doubt hat these cutbacks are only on the Serenade.

Royal Caribbean may just be concentrating on its mega sized ships .

kaviz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 2V 9569
Since cabin was sold as accessible and I recently suffered a serious injury which affects my walking, I was extremely disappointed to see NO ACCOMMODATIONS making cabin accessible.
I was unable to use my walker as there was no room.
Bathroom did NOT have extra safety grips as I was told it would have.
Why was cabin described as accessible??? It was identical to 9539 which was my cabin one year ago !
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

The variety of foods in the Windjammer (self service dining) seemed good until they RAN OUT of tuna fish ! Being this is a staple, does not spoil, and is enjoyed by many, I found this difficult to comprehend.
It was nice having the Park Cafe between the two pools so that you didn't have to go elsewhere for lunch or a snack.