3. Carnival Sunshine
I did not chose. My brother did and we went with him. He choose this trip for 2 reasons. 1 It was in the Eastern Caribbean 2 It had a cabin type 4j we had good weather, the food was good, but not great. the entertainment was ok. I liked the Sunshine better than the Dream or the Libertyonly thing that I did not know was the cabin was a handicap room until I paid my final payment. Because it did have a larger bathroom but it is not a good room to make into a king size bed. our room was 7103. most of the food seems bland, it is like they try too hard to make fancy food. It would be nice if they had some just plain food. besides burgers. The soft serve ice cream is bad. I have not found it to be good on any of the previous 5 cruises I have taken. I have traveled with 3 different cruise lines.

Very good time onboard the Sunshine

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by ironhead48

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)

our room was 7103.

ironhead48’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)
Cabin 4J 7103
This is a handicap room. The room is not a good room to put the bed together. when you do you no longer can walk around it. It works best as two twins.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins