3. Paul Gauguin
We sailed on a 14 day cruise on the Paul Gauguin 26th January 2019. Paul Gauguin booked us on Tahiti Nui airlines from LAX to Papeete, an airline that I don't recommend taking. However, The transfer from the airport to the ship was not too stressful. I found the ship dated (démodé), the cabin not that comfortable, the bathroom was not up to scratch with a tiny shower and a bath that was scratched and stained. As for the shampoo, conditioner soap etc-I definitely feel they need to change the brand as they all had an unpleasant smell. The one good thing was the room attendant Anna, who was absolutely great cleaning and tidying the cabin twice a day. They have three restaurants on the ship, the food I found was mediocre- however the staff and service (always with a smile) in all of the restaurants and decks was by far the best thing on the cruise. I was very disappointed with the guest speakers on this cruise.

Paul Gauguin cruise 2019

Paul Gauguin Cruise Review by Luisella

I was very disappointed with the guest speakers on this cruise.
Luisella’s Full Rating Summary