3. Norwegian Epic
Hi I just got off the Beautiful Norwegian Epic Cruise. I travel all the time and highly recommend this 7 day trip to the Western Caribbean. The staff is amazing and they work so hard to make sure each passenger enjoys their vacation. There are so many things to do on this ship. The rooms are spotless and I loved having a bathroom separated from the shower area because we had two in our room so it made it easy to get ready for dinners and shows. The Food is great with such a big variety of selections. I recommend the specialty restaurants if you want fine dining I was very impressed! The best part of the trip was watching everyone from the staff to each and ever passenger smiling and feeling like a magical vacation! Pj was was favorite bartender he explained PJ stands for Pineapple Juice enough said! I had the pleasure of meeting Nelson the hotel director and his staff the hardest working team with a permanent smile! I have been in the travel profession for 25 years and highly recommend the Epic it was truly one of my best vacation experiences.

Perfection

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by LittleJill

LittleJill’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 12052
It was great! I loved having a separate bathroom and shower!
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins