3. Carnival Sunshine
Do not sail the Sunshine if you are sensitive to cigarette smoke. Cigarette smoke from the casino filled the ventilation system the entire cruise. I get migraines from cigarette smoke, therefore, I had a migraine the entire 7 day cruise. We complained several times. Our cabin steward put an ozone machine in our cabin several times which only helped for about an hour. We sailed this ship on a charter cruise that did not allow smoking in the casino and there was no issue. Our cabin steward, I Wayan, was wonderful. Our dining staff was also excellent- Gennies, I Dewan and Sherwan. Felipe, the cruise director was fun during the cruise. But when it came to disembarkment, he was not efficient and there were packs of people on each floor blocking the elevators. This was a safety hazard and thete was nothing express about leaving the ship with your luggage. Terrible experience getting off the ship. No more Carnival cruises for us.

Smelled cigarette smoke throughout the ship

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Jolacabana

No more Carnival cruises for us.
Jolacabana’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Interior
Cabin 4G 8199
I Wayan, our steward was wonderful. The cabin itself was fine. We like the inside cabin because it’s so nice and dark and easier to sleep.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins