3. Norwegian Bliss
I have been reading reviews of the NCL Bliss and am a little shocked at what I'm reading. I haven't written a review on this site but thought it was important. I'm assuming the bad reviews are from people who need every little whim taken care of and can't do anything for themselves. Let me say the ship itself was beautiful. I have been on a few cruises before and this was by far the best one. I went with my two daughters (10 and 14), husband, another family with two kids and my sister and brother-in-law. We all had balcony rooms, which for 4 were small but they always are unless you want to pay a lot more. Rooms were spotless and everything we needed our steward got us ASAP. The decor on the ship is classy and beautiful. Nothing tacky here. As far as things to do there was never a dull moment, unless you wanted it. They had containt stuff going on until at least midnight and after that a few bars stayed open. I couldn't do everything I want to! Adults saw Jersey Boys and it was amazing!! We saw Havana as a family and it was great! We all also saw the family comedians, Beatles show and many other bands and "game shows" around the ship. My kids loved them all. The younger kids went to the kids club quite a bit and really enjoyed it. The teens enjoyed their club but actually ended up hanging out with us a lot. The food was very good. Something for everyone! Although, I will admit it sucks that some of the best restaurants you had to pay for. We stuck mainly to the free restaurants and buffet and only went to one speciality dinner. Also, I never had a hard time getting a drink. Maybe I had to wait a minute or two at the very busy bars but nothing crazy. Get the free drink package if it's offered! It is well worth it. We met some people that didn't and their bar bill was insane. We drank everyday, all day (very slowly) and never had to pay for a drink once. It includes pretty much every drink you could want, most were perfect - more strong than weak. *Go to The District, look for Carlo, best waiter ever!!!!* Getting on and off the ship at the ports was a breeze! So was debarking the ship at the end of our cruise. Couldn't have asked for better. The last thing I have to say is about the staff. I can't believe people have any thing negative to say about them. They work their asses off. 7 days a week, 10-14 hours a day for 8 months straight! They are always upbeat and smiling and seem to be willing to help in anyway. If you had a problem with them you might want to take a look at yourself! This was an expensive cruise but for what we got along with the incredible memories I'm so glad we did it!

Why don't people like this ship?

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by abehrendt

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 13176
This cabin was great because it was close to the elevators and easy to find. Was pretty quiet and had an excellent steward. (Enrico)
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins