3. Celebrity Constellation
We choose this cruise for the itinerary and it was as good as expected. We enjoyed each port, knowing ahead of time that some were underdeveloped and far away from the city. We did mostly private tours as the ship's appeared limited for more money. The staff were hit and miss. Some, like our waiter in the dining room (Sofyan) and our cabin steward (sorry but name is eluding me), were consistently excellent while others appeared to not know or care we were present. A repeat example was getting any service in the wine room. The food got better as the cruise progressed but repetitive. It was mostly enjoyable but we limited ourselves to the dining room after two painful experiences in the buffet. It was a surprise to us to not have other options, like we enjoy on NCL cruises, unless you were high paying customers. The entertainment was sad and short, about 30-40 minutes. The most enjoyable was the movie Bohemian Rhapsody. The cabin was fine and had lots of storage. It was kept very clean by our steward. The deck was clearly painted multiple times as flakes came off by touching the railing but we did enjoy our time outside each evening. I was truly disgusted by the towels and wash cloths. They were stained and grey/brown instead of the intended white. I understand some adjustments for an older ship but there's no excuse for dirty. This was our first cruise on Celebrity. Our fellow passengers, who were a delight, assured us this is not typical and that we should try another ship. I'd be very reluctant to do so unless it was a fantastic itinerary but I will miss the excellent repeat cruisers we met and enjoyed.

Good itinerary, poor ship

MAC220251’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Concierge Class 2
Cabin C2 8078
Good space, great location.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins