3. MSC Divina
Bought this in May, with a $198 deposit, a Memorial day special with free drinks and balcony. We had a great cabin 8230 on Deck 8 without lifeboats blocking our view. We were also near the elevator that we would used late at night coming down from the Black and White Lounge. Transportation is not at problem from Fort Lauderdale and back from the Miami port. Cost is $38 for Uber or $20 per person with the shuttle one way. Just walk off the ship, the shuttle drivers are there with signs for FLL. We do not stay in Miami for I feel and like FLL.. more fun at the beach bars in Hollywood. MSC has a match points program with the other cruise lines so I was given all the great perks and also my cabin mate. I did not have one bad meal or service in the Black Crab. Even the buffet is excellent except some items that should be near the entrée are not. Best to scot out where everything is so you can hopefully have hot food. Entertainment was excellent even got to see an OPERA, This is my 3rd cruise with MSC and will continue to cruise with them... if the price is right. Only took one tour other one was on our own.

Jan 31 - Feb 10, 2019 MSC Divina Eastern Caribbean

MSC Divina Cruise Review by wwwmarge

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Bella

Entertainment was excellent even got to see an OPERA,

wwwmarge’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Bella
Cabin B1 8230
Balcony is narrow but you can lay out on it with 2 chairs and footstool. One of the best cabin steward ever, His name was MARK. He even let us a goodby note, first time that has ever happened.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins