3. Celebrity Edge
I took it because it was supposed to be the best of the best in cruising. I bought into all the advertising hype. The bath tub is too small to get into and extend your legs. I like all the high tech features they use. I don't like that they don't give you a map to show how to navigate the ship. This may be a better cruise for younger people than me. The servers are not well trained yet. We didn't get enough towels for our state room. The use of a special dining room for suites is a nice touch. There are plenty of elevators for our use. They are offering free luggage transfer after the cruise to get the bags to the air port. I am taking a second 7 day cruise and have been told I have to get off, go thru customs, reboard the ship, go thru security again. I think they could have done this better.4 The captain is very good and tell jokes and stories with his presentation.

Review of Celebrity Edge

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by Rufus102007

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Celebrity Suite

The bath tub is too small to get into and extend your legs.

I like all the high tech features they use.

I don't like that they don't give you a map to show how to navigate the ship.

This may be a better cruise for younger people than me.

The servers are not well trained yet.

We didn't get enough towels for our state room.

The use of a special dining room for suites is a nice touch.

There are plenty of elevators for our use.

I think they could have done this better.4

The captain is very good and tell jokes and stories with his presentation.
Rufus102007’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Edge price drops

Celebrity Suite
Cabin CS 10105
This cabin is way too small for what I paid for it.
They took all the items out of the room that they could.
No table for in room dining.
I would not use this ship again.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins