3. Quantum of the Seas
Everything was totally okay for me until I leave the cruise. So I need to register my credit card to make the payment during the trip more convenient. Then my credit card was charged one more time by RCL Quantum after my family finished this trip. Until now, already more than a month and I haven’t received my money back. I tried to call them but couldn’t connect. Emailed them so many times but only received the automatic emails that tell me to wait. I know that system errors may happen but can not just ignore your customer like this!!! Few more things to review about this cruise. - The foods on the cruise is not so good. If you want to eat better food, they have some restaurants there,however don’t expect too much on the food here. - Room service was nice. Staffs on the cruise are friendly and very helpful. Wish the service after trip also like that! - I tried spa there, expensive but not worth it. I tried massage for the first time and body scrub for the next time. They legit just rub my body with the salt for a minute and wrap me, chill for 1-2 minutes then the rest of 90 minutes package are only oil massage.

The worst after trip service!!

Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review by Pb160799

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

Few more things to review about this cruise.

Pb160799’s Full Rating Summary