Norwegian Epic Cruise Review

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by mag0339

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

This was the first ever cruise for my husband and myself. I chose this particular cruise because of the fantastic offers given by Norwegian. Some people said probably not the best to choose a 10 day for your first cruise but I think it was the best thing we did. Just as I was learning to navigate the ship and all it had to offer it was over, just don't say oh we will do it later, do it now.

The food was incredible, specialty restaurants were superb, Taste and Manhattan Room superb and the buffet was excellent, we never at dinner there but breakfast and lunch were excellent every food you can imagine, you could never go hungry food was so plentiful. Plus O'Sheehans was open 24 hours for great food. Bars were bountiful and drinks were super. I can't say enough about the staff they were always welcoming and smiling. Loved our cabin steward Bob he was fantastic, very personable and anything we needed he had it for us. The shows were outstanding Burn the Floor and Priscilla, Queen of the Desert . The cruise director Mandy was always visible and so upbeat.

I really enjoyed this cruise but I think my husband is more of an all-inclusive traveler.

We will definitely do another cruise on Norwegian. Alaska up next.

mag0339's Full Rating Summary

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 11177

The room was great, we have never been on another cruise so really can't compare to much. The room had tons of storage. Our bed was right next to the sliding glass door so we kept the drapes open so we could look out and see the sky and ocean.

Loved having a balcony. I really liked the layout of the room, some people had not so good reviews because of the bathroom being separated from the sink. I liked it because the shower and toilet were separate and the sink was also. My husband spends a lot of time in the toilet area so I was able to shower and put on my makeup get ready without having to use the bathroom. One thing they could do would be to put a hand sanitizer pump in the bathroom. I brought my own after reading reviews, no problem.

Bob was our cabin steward, he was wonderful and personable anything we needed he got for us. The animals he made for our turndown were awesome. Loved the cabin.

mag0339