3. Norwegian Bliss
We sailed on the NCL Bliss on Feb 2, 2019, Mini Suite Cabin #15770. Both the wife and I are experienced cruisers, this was my 17th cruise. Embarkation was the best I have ever experienced, very quick, 15 min from arrival at the pier at 11:15 until we were on board. Cabins were ready about 1:30. Our cabin was nice, but not as large as other Mini Suites on NCL or on Princess. A strong word of caution for anyone who books or is assigned cabin 15770, it is immediately below the stage that is on Lido deck next to the pool. No sleep was possible in the cabin when bands or DJ’s were playing on Lido. I found the ship to be a bit more crowded than other ships I had been on. With only 2 elevator banks, there were often very busy. The food was about as expected. Knowing what I know now, I would have chased the Prime Rib served earlier in the cruise at The Local and in the Garden Café instead of waiting for it to be served in the main dining rooms. The bars were great, Thomas in the Local is a great bartender, as well as Alan in Mixx. The ship is new and is in great shape, the cabin was always clean and everything worked. A couple suggestions to NCL: 1) Post the Ala Carte menu with prices outside the specialty restaurants so customers can easily make informed decisions. 2) make the daily lunch and dinner menus for the main dining rooms available in the cabin using the TV system, 3) Expand the Facial Recognition system that we experienced at debarkation to all ships, super fast and it made debarkation a breeze, 4) realize that not all cruisers are looking for go carts and water slide, or huge ships, build some new mid-size ships for adults (I think Virgin Cruises may be on to something), 5) Lastly, match my loyalty status at your competition to assure I want to cruise with you again, once you have reach Platinum status elsewhere, it’s hard to go back. All in all a great cruise, and I would highly recommend this ship to Families.

The Bliss is just a bit too big for us

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by vernonrjones

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

All in all a great cruise, and I would highly recommend this ship to Families.
vernonrjones’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 15770
This cabin is right below the stage on Lido, on sleep is possible when bands are playing. Rather small compared to other mini suites i have had
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins