3. Carnival Vista
We had not sailed aboard the Vista and wanted to try it out. This was my 16th. Carnival cruise. I had carried a book that I wanted to study and on sea days there was not a spot (even on our balcony) that was quiet enough. The music that was playing on the speakers in the Ledo dining areas was absolutely HORRIBLE. The food on the buffet was not as good as you would get at Luby's Cafeteria. Thank goodness for Guy's Burger! The crew did a great job and was very friendly and that helped. The majority of the passengers I saw were aged between 55 and 85. For this crowd the Dive-in movie was something like "The ant man vs the wasp". Really, If Carnival is going to purchase their movies from the Wal Mart five dollar box they should arrive earlier before the selection becomes that poor! This ship was not as open as the other Carnival ships and it was crowded. The casino was totally filled with cigarette smoke. We had selected the anytime dining. You had to go to one floor to sign into the dining area and then travel to a totally different floor to access the dining room. I typically go to the seaside brunch on each sea day and the dining room each night. I only went to the dining room one time this cruise and that was more than enough. The ship was clean and our room was pretty good.

Not as Good as Expected!

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Surf and Suds

Surf and Suds’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8G 11269
The cabin was pretty good and we were lucky to have IMAM as our stateroom steward. He and his partner did a great job!
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins