3. Grand Classica
We took this cruise because of the special two-night deal. Outstanding experience. The musical shows were dynamite. The beds very comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. Food excellent. Well-organized, well run. Ship and all amenities very clean and maintained well throughout the cruise. Lots of activities to pursue aboard ship. All events were held on time and stuck strictly to the time allotted. Ate at Yellow Elder. Outstanding food, service, and atmosphere. The only fly in the ointment was when we returned and were disembarking. We filled out the online passport papers, which gave us an edge on early debarking; however, as I was leaving, I was told to speak to the information desk. Long lines to wait for my turn, while my companions were ashore waiting for me. Finally, got to the counter only to be told that everything on my account was okay and I was free to leave. That was totally unnecessary. Other than that, thoroughly wonderful experience that we will do again in the future. Couldn't find any comment cards to fill out before we disembarked.

First-timer with your line. Superb experience.

Grand Classica Cruise Review by NamBaoChi

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas

Couldn't find any comment cards to fill out before we disembarked.
NamBaoChi’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Classica price drops

Excellent and well-maintained room. Thoroughly pleased with everything. Good place to rest and relax while gearing up for the next activity. Room temperature was superb. Better accommodations than most hotels on land.