3. MSC Musica
I have been on 3 international cruises with MSC Poesia, Fantadia and Meriviglia. Wanted to take my.mom who has never cruised before. I do not know if they cater for South Africans..... and why it should differ, but the food was really not nice. Cannot compare it to any of the international cruises we were on. Even at dining room evenings. Service in lounges most of the times non existent. we had to get our drinks at bar counter. I do not complain easily,but I will never go on a local cruise again. I felt neglected. I never experienced this on other cruises and really I am not a picky person. I always say there is so much food. eat what you like. Choices a lot less than international cruises. And different. Why? Italian ship. Should be same standard on all MSC ships wherever it sails. Just very dissapointed. Rather save up and get a nice special on international cruise!!!! Just want to mention...it was not only me that felt like this. A lot of other passengers who have been on the international.cruises said the same. Public toilets without toilet paper a couple of times also.

Disappointed in South African cruise

Travelchicki’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2 11127
Very nice. But bedding creased.
Virtuoso Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins