3. Carnival Conquest
I went on this cruise with a friend who was joining 80 plus others she has cruised with before. This was their 10th anniversary group cruise. Everywhere we went people were awesome and friendly, except for the two people trying to save an entire row in the theater. They weren't considerate or friendly. What part of no saving seats do some people not get? The pool areas were clean and there were no kids in the adult only pools or hot tubs. I was pretty amazed by that. The Aruba shore excursion, "Downtown walking and food tour" was informative and tasty. The tour guide, Ron Wayne, was very knowledgeable about the history of Aruba and shared his knowledge in a very engaging manner. In Curacao we went on a golf outing not sponsored by Carnival and it was the first time I had played golf on vacation. The water hazards were amazingly beautiful, you know the Caribbean Sea...... I did lose a couple balls...... oh well. I would recommend this excursion to anyone. We golfed at the Blue Bay Resort and Golf Club. I have nothing bad to say about the ship or crew. I was very happy the entire 9 days.

2/2 to 2/10 Conquest

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by IMLost2

IMLost2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Cabin was amazing. An extraordinary amount of floor space. There was a YouTube video made of it, so I knew what it looked like before I went. Our cabin steward, Ari, was very attentive and caring.
  Carnival Conquest Deck Plans