3. Oosterdam
We love Tim Timmons & Mercy Me so we went on the Mercy Me at sea cruise it was awesome except for the Holland America cruise line. The service in the main dining room was horrible they were not friendly at all. The menu was bad except for 3 nights out of 7 nights. The buffets are bad because you cannot take what you want you have to wait inline and be served. There is nothing to do on the ship thank goodness we had special events all week. The ports we did not get to go to the ports we were expecting to go because they claim that it was too rough waters. It was not rough except for 1 night but we were at sea that day. The fitness center is very small and the staff is not qualified. I would never go on Holland America if they did not have the Christian Cruises. I like the ships and how they look but they need more activities.

Great Mercy Me event horrible cruise

Ages 16+
Get Holland America Oosterdam price drops

Standard Interior Stateroom
Cabin L 7120
The cabin was way too small nowhere to put my bags. The steward was excellent Harry did a great job.
Rotterdam Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins