3. Mariner of the Seas
We are avid Disney Cruisers but thought a 2-night cruise would be great for my husband and I; it was not! After stepping foot on the ship, we noticed right away the smell of old smoke from the Casino area. If that wasn't bad enough, the fragrance they tried to mask it with make us nauseous. Deck 5 where ALL the shops and bars are was so hard to walk around, in the jewelry store, the associate followed us around like they do in furniture stores! We found that most of the crew members were not friendly or helpful. The waitstaff at the main dining room got upset that we didn't take their suggested choices at dinner time. Every where we went the first day, people were all trying to sell us something, drink package, internet package, specialty dining, etc. Our room was on Deck 9 and when we would turn to walk to our room all we could smell was sewage coming from the rooms. Our room had a musty smell to it as well. On Saturday night, we had to make a run back to Miami for a sick passenger to get off and all my husband and I wanted to do was get off with them! We will never again sail another cruise line but Disney.

Horrible Cruise

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by bemisbabe

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View Balcony

We will never again sail another cruise line but Disney.
bemisbabe’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4B 9670
The cabin had musty smell to it, and the hallway leading towards the room smelled like sewage. The shower was super small and difficult to shower in because I kept banging my arms on the wall or doors.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins