3. Carnival Ecstasy
Restaurants: Food was horrible. The Buffet(s) was closed almost every time I went to it (5:15pm, 7:15am, 6pm, normal times) The Guy's burgers were good but the rest sucked. I ate soft ice cream with a fork, got served a warm coke with 4 ice cubes, I had a flat iron steak that was as tough and tasted like a boot sole, the service was atrocious and I waited well over an hour in the dinning room for pasta which tasted like it was prepared 2 weeks earlier from a can. Bars: they close early so there's no way to get 15 drinks from you Cheers Package, there's not enough time in the day. You have an 18% gratuity included but if you don't tip, they aren't coming back. The Casino Bar stays open late but it's tiny and the only bar open so it takes even longer to get a drink. Shows: I'm not big on shows but most people we talked to liked them generally. Princess Cays, Nice, beautiful, same crew as the ship so service was bad and we had to pay for all drinks and tips and the lunch was long line and dry hamburger (1). Ship: Nice weather and smooth till we headed home and with a 60 mph wind we go tossed around. Boarding and Debarkation was fairly easy. I will never, ever, never set foot on the Carnival Ecstasy again,

I will never set foot on this ship again

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by michaelfin5

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View
Restaurants:

Bars:

Shows:

I'm not big on shows but most people we talked to liked them generally.

Princess Cays,

Ship:

Boarding and Debarkation was fairly easy.

I will never, ever, never set foot on the Carnival Ecstasy again,
michaelfin5’s Full Rating Summary