3. Carnival Breeze
Embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly and I had one checked luggage. My interior cabin was just the right size and the steward was outstanding. I had the anytime dining option and barely had to wait in line for the Sapphire dining room. The food and staff was excellent. I wasn't impressed with Guy's burgers or the pizza joint. The sushi is worth paying extra for. Shore excursions booked through Carnival went well and I had a lot of fun. I enjoyed the Western Caribbean although not impressed with Costa Maya. The Motown show would have been better if there had been more entertainers of color. There was only one and he's outstanding. The cruise director, nicknamed "Donkey", is very good and very funny. Some ports were very crowded and I didn't spend much time in them, outside of the excursion. I highly recommend the BOSS excursion in Roatan! It's the next best thing to diving. The reef was beautiful.

Great ship and great entertainment

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by ILuv2CruiseWithU2

The cruise director, nicknamed "Donkey", is very good and very funny.

ILuv2CruiseWithU2’s Full Rating Summary