3. Caribbean Princess
I chose cruise because it was 14 nights. Next time would chose a back to back 14 nights because cruisers are younger. Very smooth and Easy embarkation and disembarkation. Service and cabin were great. I paid extra to be on the pool deck which was one below the fitness center. Tread Mills did not open till 8 so you could not go to early shore excursions or had to not go to fitness room early. Other people were complaining there were no drink servers on pool deck. They wanted us to get drinks with the medallion. sometimes it did not work and you had to get a new one. Food was so so. My husband lost 3 lbs. I could not cut the steak 2 nights. Servers were good sometimes. we had dine around and I had to ask a few times for ice tea. Ship dancers were PERFECT however we missed the first show because they had a PRINTED SIGN (could not believe) which meant they new they had a problem, saying SHOW IS FILLED. After that we had to sit 30 to 45 minutes in show lounge to make sure we had a seat. After a few days, and I guess everyone else were complaining, they put shows on the outside big scream. We went to one outdoor evening movie and it was filled so we left and never tried again. The new medallions they had were suppose to help you find your room mate. Ours did not work when we needed it. Had to get a new one. By using the medallion, it showed you were all things were on the ship and all activities on your phone. Therefore you had to use your phone. I found one on a bus and gave to the driver. They told me later I should have brought it to the ship. They never said anything before to anyone. They need to make a devise to use (charge and refund when it is returned) They don't even have to tell you they included the price. It is better then having to use your phone and losing it. The devise should also let you find other guests on the ship. I would never go on this ship again unless they change their show lounge. Had 3000 guests and only 1600 seats TOTAL! Shame on Princess especially when one reason to take a cruise is for the evening shows. The shows around the ship were not very good, so if you missed a sow lounge show too bad! They need to get entertainment from Americans got talent or american idle around the ship. We have taken 35 cruises and sometimes we had a hard decision to make as to what show to see. Not on this ship! Some of our board credit, which they were holding for 9 months was refundable. We still have not had it put back on our credit card a month later. We were traveling with a man who just lost his wife. He had his own room. It was great entertainment.

Food So So Show Lounge not large enough for all cruisers. Missed best Show.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by warmandhot73

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Very smooth and Easy embarkation and disembarkation.

warmandhot73’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA L256
Was Good Towels could be much softer. I expected like home or better.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins