3. Norwegian Bliss
We sailed on February 2nd 2019. Our room was lovely. We stayed in a Mini-Suite 10196. It was very nice. Storage was average. Our steward was very good and kept room very neat for us,he did not have much interaction with us as we have had on other cruises. The bed was good. Husband loved it I thought it was a little firm, but this is a personal opinion. Yes there were over 4000 passengers aboard but you would never have know. Everyone of the crew you met greeted us with a smile and a "Hello". Was the pool area crowed? Of course it was everyone wants to be outdoors when it is beautiful outside. Make the best of it. Service at the pool bars was great, we got served fast and with a smile and a thank-you. The servers were busy. We went to Cagney's and Ocean Blue. Cagneys was our favorite. Ocean blue was good too but not as good as Cagney's... We also went to Q smokehouse. after hearing other people talk about how big the portion sizes are my husband and I decided to split a meal, this was perfect. They were very accommodating with extra plates to split our meal. We also ate at the Local very good food and wait time for food was very mininmal. Jersey boys was our pick for entertainment. All I can say is "WOW" this is not to be missed. I have seen this production in Vegas and it was better on the ship. Reservations: Yes you need them to the specialty restaurants and the shows. Do not wait till you get on the ship, some of this you can do online prior, not everything can be done ahead of time but some can, don't complain when you can not get into things when you could have taken care of it months prior. Spa: I indulged and has a facial,manicure and massaage. Sophie was the one who did my facial, she is awesome, hope I can see her again if we sail with NCL soon. Rizzabelle did my manicure she is so great nails never looked better. Shore excursions: We did the Norman Island snorkel which was fantastic, they make sure you know what you are doing and safety is high priority for them. Certified divers are in the water with you watching everyone closely. We also did the St John's caterman snorkel this was also great. It was a 30 minute boat ride to where we would go and they were very knowledgeable about all the islands and answered many questions. We stayed on board for the Bahamas. It was very peaceful and enjoyed the downtime. Casino: I do not want to offend the smokers here, so I am going to say I am sorry ahead of time. I do not smoke, I do not like the smell of smoke, casino is smoke free, this was awesome, They had a room sectioned off for gambling and that was for smokers. If you are a smoker, this ship is not for you. You are very limited where you can smoke on this ship. Overall: Wonderful cruise, we will be sailing with them a again in the future. We did the cruisenext so we have 4 years to decide when we would like to go again. Hoping they can do a Southern Caribbean run with the newer ships soon. Would love a 7-9 day run.

Beautiful Ship

pamscheff’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 10196
Cabin was great, plenty of room. Nice balcony, Room steward was great. Two sinks in bathroom very handy.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins