3. Queen Elizabeth
Ship was top notch but passenger atmosphere was lacking. Cruise dedicated to older seniors and ship was more like a retirement village with the entertainment to suit this demographic. Definitely not suited to a single traveler even though I am older. Things did improve when Australians embarked in Fremantle. I did not eat at the Brittanica Restaurant because I prefer to eat when I feel like it and not be constrained by set timing. Food at the Lido was was below par and a table very difficult to find. If I waited until the show was on, it was less crowded but the food was limited and very dry. My cabin was excellent, very roomy and clean and the tea and coffee making facilities were really appreciated. All staff on the ship were courteous and helpful. The shuttle buses in the ports were also appreciated. I spent most of my time in the cabin because activities were couples orientated so I did watch a lot of television with the shows being constantly repeated. Cruise did not live up to the cost and hype.

Boring cruise and food. Ice cream machine was the highlight..

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by trijamis

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview
trijamis’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Elizabeth price drops

Oceanview
Cabin EB 1076
Great cabin,quiet and a good position on ship, close to lifts.
Deck 1 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins