3. Disney Magic
This was our first Disney cruise and I was so nervous about the amount of money it cost. However, I get the whole Disney cruise thing now. If you have kids it’s the thing to do! The daily entertainment was great. The nightly shows were amazing! Broadway quality. Food was, for the most part good. We found the dining room service to be a bit uneven. Great one night, poor another. We did really enjoy the different themed dining rooms. Castaway Cay was one of the best parts of the cruise. By far the best cruise ship private island I have been to. A few minor complaints: 1) If you want pics with characters be prepared to stand in line. Especially on Marvel day. 2) the kids club is not a technology free zone. The kids are encouraged to play with video games and iPads. I found this very disappointing for Disney. 3) The dining rooms are loud! If your child (or spouse) is sensitive to noise bring hearing protection. Overall a great experience and we will probably do it again.

I get it now

Disney Magic Cruise Review by AKjenn

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

Overall a great experience and we will probably do it again.
AKjenn’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get Disney Magic price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin 09D
Super fabulous for an ocean view room. Love loved the split bathroom. Beds were super comfy. Excellent room steward.
Deck 1 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins