3. MSC Seaside
We chose this cruise so we could experience the new MSC Seaside. The Seaside is a beautiful ship with many public seating areas. The staff on board were very nice and our room steward was great! The nightly shows were fantastic. I would have liked more live musical entertainment rather than the karaoke type singers in the main lounge. Dinner in the Seashore dining room was very good! I wish that they still did the flaming baked Alaska parade with the servers. I understand that this would be difficult with 3 seatings verses 2. Our servers were very efficient and we were able to get our 4 course dinners finished within an hour. Thank you Deshal and John! We tried the st down breakfast at the Seashore and it was very nice but i5 was basically the same food offered at the buffet, you just didn’t have to get it yourself. Overall this was a very enjoyable cruise!

Beautiful Ship

Mvamo’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Fantastica Inside Stateroom
Cabin I2 15046
The cabin was large enough for the two of us. I liked that it was a corner room and didn’t have any rooms adjacent to it. The closet doors were not thought ou5 very well. It didn’t have a good design. I would have rather had them swing out than slide to get better access to my clothes.
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins