MSC Seaside Cruise Review

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by Mvamo

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Inside Stateroom

We chose this cruise so we could experience the new MSC Seaside. The Seaside is a beautiful ship with many public seating areas. The staff on board were very nice and our room steward was great! The nightly shows were fantastic. I would have liked more live musical entertainment rather than the karaoke type singers in the main lounge. Dinner in the Seashore dining room was very good! I wish that they still did the flaming baked Alaska parade with the servers. I understand that this would be difficult with 3 seatings verses 2. Our servers were very efficient and we were able to get our 4 course dinners finished within an hour. Thank you Deshal and John! We tried the st down breakfast at the Seashore and it was very nice but i5 was basically the same food offered at the buffet, you just didn’t have to get it yourself. Overall this was a very enjoyable cruise!

Mvamo's Full Rating Summary

Fantastica Inside Stateroom
Cabin I2 15046

The cabin was large enough for the two of us. I liked that it was a corner room and didn’t have any rooms adjacent to it. The closet doors were not thought ou5 very well. It didn’t have a good design. I would have rather had them swing out than slide to get better access to my clothes.

River Rafting

River rafting on the Martha Brae. Our raft captain wasn't as knowledgeable as others but still a very enjoyable trip down the river.

View All 51 River Rafting Reviews
Mayan Ruins

Long bus ride to the ruins. Very limited time at the ruins. "Food" provided was laughable( sandwich with 1 thin slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese. We went on an excursion to other Mayan ruins on a previous cruise with MSC Divina and we were give a meal with chicken , rice, plantains and soda.

View All 179 Mayan Ruins Reviews
Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

We were able to get a bus to the private beach and had a great day!

Mvamo