3. Norwegian Jade
This was our first Norwegian cruise. So many complaints! 1. Terrible customer service: upon boarding we discovered no drink or specialty dining packages were associated with our reservation, even though we had paid for them. We had booked through a travel agent (USAA Travel Services) and the ship customer service desk refused to help us because we had not booked directly through NCL. Very rudely told us to fix our own problem. After someone from the travel agency called the ship directly and provided proof of the purchase, they still would not fix the problem, told us it would take 2 days (of a 5 day cruise!) to update. 2. So many passengers falling down drunk most of the cruise. Could not take my kids to the family pool because of this. Ship employees did nothing about this and continued serving obviously intoxicated people. 3. Dining room staff indifferent and slow. Food quality uneven and often cold when served. Took at least 2 hours to eat a 3 course meal. 4. Very poor wine list. Mixed drinks were good if you could get served. If you didn’t have a bikini on the bartenders would ignore you completely. 4. Had a mini-suit on deck 11. Woken every morning before 5 due to noise from the buffet above. Very poor housekeeping in our suits. Never once met our steward. 5. The kids club had the weirdest hours. Made it very difficult to utilize. Staff was very rude. 6. The spa staff was forever trying to sell you their products. After a very relaxing massage the spa employee would not let me leave until I listened to her pitch, and then was extremely rude when I told her I wouldn’t buy anything. We will NEVER sail with NCL again!!!!

Worst customer service

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by AKjenn

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
This was our first Norwegian cruise. So many complaints!

We will NEVER sail with NCL again!!!!
AKjenn’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MX
Average. Poor housekeeping. Uncomfortable beds. Weird bathroom.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins