3. Island Princess
I spent nearly $3000 on a cruise for 2 and my cabin was on the lowest floor in the back of the boat above the engine. The Vibration from the engine at times was unbearable, as was the noise. We were offered ear plugs to block out the noise which I felt was an insult. Make sure you are on one of the upper decks!!!! Numerous times throughout the cruise there was a significant stench, similar to that of a sewer. Fellow passengers also reported this foul smell to guest services. My partner and I felt the stench was so palatable that it may contain toxic fumes that were harmful to our health. I asked on three separate occasions to contact us for a face to face visit through guest services, we were not contacted. The excursions were so so and one of our excursions was canceled due to a broken down boat (very upsetting). The term ANYTIME DINING should be abolished, throughout our cruise, we were unable to dine ANYTIME and were forced to dine in the Horizon Court. A few different times we were unable to be seated at the Princess theater even though we were 30 minutes early, unacceptable. The entertainment was wonderful, most of the staff as well, excluding the front desk. I highly recommend they get at least one English speaking person at the front desk. Excursions were overhyped and I found you could actually buy them significantly cheaper once you hit you got off the boat.

WARNING!!! Anytime dining does not mean you can dine ANYTIME on Princess

Island Princess Cruise Review by billhytek

billhytek’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OB F723
Do not, I repeat, do not get a cabin above the engine room, excessive noise and vibration throughout the cruise. I did not know this but Princess cruise caters to persons over 50+ years old I am told. If you have teenagers or young children, this may not be the cruise line for you.
Fiesta Deck Outside Cabins