3. Norwegian Epic
Friends found deal. Long lines for dinner & shows. Nothing to be had with coffee on deck ( pastries, bagels etc.) before 7:30am. Every major event seemed to be routed through the casino. Smallest pools I've ever seen. Food was good, but not the lines. Service was excellent. Not enough entertainment choices for a 10 day cruise. Only place for any kind of food before 7:30 am was Irish bar on deck 6. Dark and not inviting for a early morning snack. Also, bar is in the middle of smoke smelling casino. Not interested. All in all I cannot recommend NCL with a clear conscience to friends, family, colleagues or anyone else that asks. I will say again, I'm completely turned off about "Freestyle" sailing. Back to the size of the pools. We've been on many ships, NCL Epic has the smallest pools weve ever experienced. On top of that, the pool on the H20 deck (aft) was out of service the last day and a half of the cruise. I don't usually write negative reviews but I was really dissatisfied with NCL

Free Style Cruising Stinks!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Bruns55

Friends found deal.

Long lines for dinner & shows.

Nothing to be had with coffee on deck ( pastries, bagels etc.) before 7:30am.

Every major event seemed to be routed through the casino.

Smallest pools I've ever seen.

Food was good, but not the lines.

Service was excellent.

Not enough entertainment choices for a 10 day cruise.

I will say again, I'm completely turned off about "Freestyle" sailing.

Back to the size of the pools.

I don't usually write negative reviews but I was really dissatisfied with NCL
Bruns55’s Full Rating Summary