3. MSC Musica
I have been on 2 cruises before this one and by far this has been the most disappointing cruise. My cabin was not cleaned properly, the linen was not changed, there were still dust and dirt everywhere. The blankets were dirty and not washed. And smelled bad. I complained to the cabin steward and it was changed by a cabin steward from another deck. I could never get through to reception to lay my compliant. No one ever answers. The quality of food in the cafe and restaurants need to be upgraded. The only food that was actually good was the sushi bar. The fact that our cruise was changed due to the delay in capetown and the weather it would have been nice if MSC did something special for the guests. Other than that the cruise is always a nice break. I hope MSC improves before the next season.

Poor

Soh1’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2 8101
Cabin was dirty, not vacuumed dusty, linen not changed and bathroom was dirty.
Forte Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins