• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Norwegian Bliss Review

Editor Rating

Nice ship but crowded and lots of extra fees

Review for Norwegian Bliss to the Eastern Caribbean
patootie456
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jan 2019
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom
Traveled with children

Overall it was a good cruise I'll give a quick recap of pros and cons then go into more detail. I was sailing with my family - kids 12 & 10 and my brothers family - kids 22 & 17 so we had all age ranges!

Pros:

*Nice ship - Public bathrooms always clean and plenty of them

Balcony Stateroom

Cabin BF

Cabin was average in size comparable to other ships I've been on. Plenty of closet space - I would prefer more shelf space than hanging space but still plenty to put things. Bathroom had plenty of shelves.

Room was always clean and turned down when we weren't there, always had plenty of towels.

Our balcony looked over extended balcony below us - I didn't like that - not only do you look down on them but when they were out there talking you could hear everything - at least when directly below you don't hear as much.

we were quite a distance from the elevators/stairs - next time I would plan to be closer but I did like that we were in the front of the ship as that is where we tended to do more

Port Reviews

Nassau

Went to beach - bottom was rocky, needed to wear water shoes in the water. was crowded. Did some shopping but didn't like the badgering to buy, trying to put things in your hands and your kids hands. I would stay on the ship if ever in this port again.

Tortola

Took open air bus to beach - was a nice beach day. Bus ride is a thrill ride in itself - make sure kids are not on the end seat!

St. Thomas

Coral World aquarium was OK - I've seen better but still good but the beach was nice and saw lots of tropical fish - great for a beach day! booked with cruise so I didn't have to worry about getting back on time - they won't leave without you!

Find a Norwegian Bliss Cruise from $356