• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

coralpaxton
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jan 2019
Cabin:

The 2 day delay resulted in a lot of disorganization and a feeling of being rushed, which wasn't relaxing. Embarking took 5 hours, and was very uncomfortable. Service was good by some, but really rude by others. The fruit juice served with breakfast was terrible. The coffee wasn't much better. Some meals were good, others were very poor. I didn't appreciate having to pay 15% service fee on everything, even when I fetched my own drinks from the bar. The delay in confirming our new arrival time in Durban meant that we incurred costs to change flight times. We tried to claim for the additional costs, but the claim was not accepted. I think this is very unfair. There is very little management of the Jacuzzis, and they were overcrowded and dominated by certain people for the majority of the time. The queues at reception were always long, resulting in holiday time being wasted in order to sort things out e.g. cruise card not working.

Find an MSC Musica Cruise from $239