3. Majestic Princess
We enjoy cruising on different ships and were keen to sail on Majestic Princess. However before we sailed I had read some rather poor reviews about the ship and the differences in regard to other ships in the Princess fleet. Well thank goodness I did not let these reviews influence my opinion of the ship. There was a wide demographic of ages and nationalities on board (1800 Aussies, 1000 USA and 700 others), many different bars, indoor and outdoor activities. This cruise was absolutely fantastic and I can not recommend this ship enough. The facilities are fabulous and there is something to suite everyone's taste in entertainment and food. The staff go out of their way to please and are very friendly and engaging with the passengers. The cruise director Andrew was a gem and his enthusiasm is infectious. I believe that you make of a holiday what you want and as everything in life if you want to find fault you will. I urge anyone considering sailing on the Majestic Princess - Do IT.

Great Ship

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by fourmacs

fourmacs’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE E423
The cabin was spotless and refreshed regularly during the day. Our cabin attendant Bombie was fantastic and went out of his way to see that we were happy.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins