3. Majestic Princess
The best of NZ Fjordland is to be experienced on cruise ships. Majestic Princess is a new and beautiful ship. The cruise into the Sounds was excellent! Our balcony cabin is of standard size and is very clean. I don't believe in paid dining on cruise ships but this time we paid to dine in Harmony restaurant and it was very good. The British pub lunch however was disappointing. We chose "fish & chips" and the fish was definitely not Cod Fillet as advertised on the menu. The pizzas in Alfredo were undercooked and taken a long time to be served. I had a pasta that was still cold inside. There's a slight disappointment to see the Princess Theatre (and also Vista Gaming Lounge) designed quite small in relation to the size of the ship. There were often people left standing to watch the shows. There was a lack of overall enthusiasm from the staff and there was quite often service-without-a-smile. I have personally experienced and also witnessed this lack of service from some bar/buffet staff and also the front desk. I like Princess and am a platinum level Captain Circle member, so is my partner. However this was the first Princess cruise that we experienced impersonal and mediocre service so we would like Majestic to take this feedback on board and improve their service please.

Round Trip Sydney-NZ

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by sydney_cruiser_doanh

Our balcony cabin is of standard size and is very clean.

sydney_cruiser_doanh’s Full Rating Summary