3. Majestic Princess
After cruising with Princess only once in America I wanted to try one from my home port of Sydney and when Majestic was open for booking I jumped on and booked over 2 years before our cruise date. I talked my parents into coming along and trying out Princess and I think it is now their cruise line of choice. I could not fault the ship at all,staff were all fantastic and with a large passenger number it was very organised and run perfectly. I still found they cater a bit too much for the older crowd so the entertainment got pretty boring fast and there was just too much violin. We were lucky to have violinist Chris Watkins onboard and he was phenomenal,the only violin I enjoyed. The buffet is pretty limited compared to other lines (Celebrity and NCL) but done well. Alfredos Pizzeria is amazing but I really missed the pizza bar on pool deck,Chopstix noodle bar was awesome and Crown Steakhouse was fantastic but I found the menu a bit limited for starters. We had an aft balcony on deck 9 and I think we had the best deck but soot was a big problem,although or cabin steward cleaned daily it was back pretty quickly but I wouldnt hesitate to book the same again,loved it.

Near Perfect Cruise on the lovely Majestic Princess

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by binbali

binbaliā€™s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Premium Deluxe Balcony
Cabin D4 D728
Excellent choice of deck with extended balcony and half covered
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins