3. Carnival Breeze
We chose this cruise because of the Ports of Call and it was leaving out of Port Canaveral. The dining room service the first night was horrible.. we asked to be moved the next night and it was some better. The ship itself wasn't as clean as I am used to seeing. The crew didn't seem as friendly or helpful. Bar staff was fair. Donkey the cruise director was AWESOME. The entertainment and games were good. Shore excursions were good. We always seemed to have problems finding something to drink in the Lido dining except for water. The machines were either broke or out. The food was good overall. The service in the Steakhouse was good. The casino (one of my favorite parts of a cruise) was EXTREMELY smoking and was very crowded. All the shops and open areas on deck 5 around and near the casino was very smoky. Embarkation was a breeze (No pun intended). I loved Puerto Rico and Grand Turk.

Some Postives, Some negatives

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Vincegfan2

Vincegfan2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8G 8447
Cabin was located close to the Aft Elevators which for me was a plus. The housekeeping service was ehh.. Had to ask for ice 3 days before I got any at all. Didn't see my steward very often.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins