3. Star Princess
1st time I have been on a cruise and decided to do a cruise because it was an easier way to see this part of S America rather than travelling over land. The cruise was a great way to give me a taster of this area so that I can now decide where I want to go back to. Re the ship - I used the buffet and mainly ate fresh veg (not cooked) and there was a good variety of that. I enjoyed the gym but found the entertainment in the theatre a bit boring. I was surprised by the old fashioned TVs in the cabins - not interactive. I found the staff on board to be good at their job. Embarkation and disembarkation were very quick , although once disembarked in BA it was chaos. The port needs to improve that as it could be better organised. Overall good value for money. Thanks to Gaylen and Ron for organising trips.

Good way to see this part of S America

Star Princess Cruise Review by fiw207

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I enjoyed the gym but found the entertainment in the theatre a bit boring.

I was surprised by the old fashioned TVs in the cabins - not interactive.

I found the staff on board to be good at their job.

Overall good value for money.

Thanks to Gaylen and Ron for organising trips.
fiw207’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE p231
Large enough for 1 or 2 people, not more.
Quiet area but in high seas did feel/hear waves hitting the ship.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins