3. Carnival Breeze
The itinerary is our main reason for booking this cruise. There were ports we wanted to see. The ship was clean, the crew was amazing, very helpful with all our needs and was very informative. We did the Behind the Scenes tour and it was an amazing experience getting to see everything that goes on behind all of our fun. Meeting the captain was a plus! He was a very kind gentlemen and was very informative with all our questions. Our stateroom was clean and cozy and our steward was EXCELLENT! The only one thing I will say negative is I think the ship needs crew to remind people to sanitize their hands in the lido. They do have sanitizing stations but a lot of people did not use them. I know on other cruise lines staff will greet you into dining and remind you to sanitize. That is the only negative thing I can find. Our cruise director Donkey was great and kept the ship with lots of fun things to do. Will certainly go on the Breeze again!

Excellent Cruise!!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by megjusmar517

megjusmar517’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 2333 2349
We had 2 cabins and both were very clean and cozy. Perfect amount of space.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins