• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Review for Carnival Legend to the South Pacific
Abbott18
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jan 2019
Cabin: Interior with French Door (obstructed views)

This cruise came up for a great price. Both my husband and myself hadn't cruised with Carnival before so we were keen to give them a go. My daughter and her husband had cruised on the Spirit and were very happy when they went a couple of years ago.

Once on-board the Legend, our initial reactions were that we were surprised at the dated and over the top decorations! They are certainly not to our taste! In fact,very very unpleasing to the eye. However, this should not deter from the overall experience. Other factors influence us as well.

The pros:

Interior with French Door (obstructed views)

Cabin 4K

The cabin was good size and include a queen sized bed with a 2 seater sofa in it.

The hanging space was adequate for a 9 day cruise. The bathroom had a shower and was fairly average for a cruise ship.

There was a little noise at night from the club down stairs, but this did not really bother us.

However, the noisy air conditioner fan did. It could not be adjusted or turned off. This affected my sleep. The bed and pillows were super comfortable. The location near the theatre was very convenient at night time after the performances. It was also easy to walk upstairs to the gym area.

4 Helpful Votes