Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by CarolinaSeaCruiser

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A

We scheduled a charter music trip and the charter company is using the Infinity for the entertainment spaces available. I can understand that. We have sailed on Windstar, Royal Caribbean, and Carnival. This ship by far had the worst food selection and service of any. The Trellis dining room served several meals that were basically inedible. I was served the wrong steak at one meal and the server disappeared immediately without checking food quality. My wife had a steak and called it “old meat” that should have not been selected. My chicken was dry and tasteless. Some of the food came out so quickly that we knew they were under a warmer for awhile. A few meals were good.

The ship is dated and sorely in need of refurb which is supposed to happen late in 2020. The carpets are worn but at least the pool areas seem to be nicely kept. The indoor pool is a nice touch. Our cabin (7081) was OK, but we noticed some of the bed linens were dirty and there were loose tiles in the shower. The cabin attendant said they could not fix the tile because it took 6 hours to set. We offered to work with them but to no avail. We are booking the same room next year and I bet the tiles will still be loose!

If it weren’t for the charter company using this boat, I’d probably not sail on Celebrity again just due to the food quality and poor dining room service.

CarolinaSeaCruiser's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
Cabin 2A 7081

Cons: Dirty sheets, tile loose in shower

Pros: Nice balcony, mid-ship

CarolinaSeaCruiser