3. Carnival Liberty
This is my second Carnival cruise. The service is never good. The food is bad. I won't sail on another Carnival ship ever again. To me I don't go on a cruise to eat hamburgers and deli sandwiches. Buffet food is sub par. MDR food is a joke. 2 out of 4 night cruise I ate nothing but dessert at MDR. Dinner service is so slow. I never saw room steward. The festivities for NYE were good. No waiters by pool to bring you drinks. Pools are way too small. I will head back to Celebrity where service is phenomenal and food is delicious. If it weren't for the great people I was with it would have been awful. The drinks offered aren't great either except Alchemy bar. Everything else was too sweet or used too much sour mix. Ship is pretty but not impressed with trip on a whole.

Not great