3. Regal Princess
badgered by relatives and friends to go.....would not have done it otherwise...no regrets. This was my first Ocean Cruise.....have done two other river cruises. By far a much bigger ship with much more available. Getting on and off the ship was a hassle but not unexpected for the number of people. The people on the ship were all polite and helpful. Our facilities were all clean however I did wash my Hands 2372 times....smile....We did appreciate the care of our cabin by the young lady. Very helpful person as well. The food was good, a great variety with healthy choices (only gained three pounds) and the waiters were helpful, polite and knowledgable about the menu. Liked the balcony, used it quite a bit. Having the info available on the TV about the position of the ship enroute , the weather and the bridge cam was interesting for me. I did note that the two main news channels available were only the extreme left and right politically. CNBC was good to have. BBC was good for world news. I would certainly give your cruise line a positive review and tell others it was a good experience. May go again , age and health permitting. Thank you for the experience.

Fun, interesting and educational

Regal Princess Cruise Review by L J Fiebiger

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

BBC was good for world news.

L J Fiebiger’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA 132
very good and the person taking care of our room was excellent (Jackie)) very friendly people , polite and helpful. Restaurant people were great....
one issue....for some restaurants men must wear long pants but women can wear shorts ?
Formal dining really isn't from my standards,,,HOWEVER I DO NOT CARE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. Our only shore excursion was cancelled because the weather was to bad to
go ashore....I was OK with that decision. Opinion....I am glad I saw Jamica and Cosumel but I do not care if I ever go back. Georgetown was clean, friendly , reasonably priced and a place I would recommend to anyone. Wish I had more time there.....may go back on my own. The tourist area of Cosumel was a rip off. Jamica had people pushing services beyond your request and needs...made you somewhat uncomfortable....you do not want to be rude to those people but some did not want "no" for an answer so you had to just keep walking and not respond.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins