Carnival Breeze Cruise Review

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by TheJackal1106

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean Suite

We went on this cruise to celebrate a few events (our 10th anniversary, Mom's 60th birthday, Dad's birthday, and my wife's 50th birthday). We had a great time and would definitely go again.

My wife and I went to Ron Jon Surf Shop the night before departure. I would suggest anyone go here. We stayed at the Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach, and we also parked here. The shuttle to the port was easy and very timely.

Embarkation was quick and easy. We got to the port. Got in line for like 2 minutes. Moved through the various checkpoints, and we were on the ship within 10 minutes from arrival.

Disembarkation was somewhat slow, but this was due to federal employee issues.

The ship is nice. All areas were kept very clean. My only complaint is there was no pool on the serenity deck. Out cabin, Ocean Suite 7274, was nice and roomy. My wife loved the balcony and the jacuzzi tub. The color scheme in the room was not to my liking, but oh well.

Our dining room experience was pleasant. Our server was Mantara, and he did a wonderful job.

We loved the shows. Very awesome. The Cruise Director was Chris "Donkey" Salazar. He is a fun guy. He made the cruise very enjoyable.

We didn't care much for Amber Cove, but the rest of the ports were very enjoyable. We went on a whale watching excursion in Grand Turk. We saw whales and had a blast. I would suggest this to anyone.

TheJackal1106's Full Rating Summary

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7274

Nice and roomy. Walk-in closet. Jacuzzi tub. 2 sinks. Couch and chair. Balcony was good.

St. Thomas

Beautiful. We had lunch downtown at Side Street Diner. Very good food. We then took a taxi to Coki Beach. Beautiful.

San Juan

Ate breakfast at a small diner. Took the Historical Tour at Bacardi. Ate lunch at Raices. Excellent everywhere.

Loved the tour. Glad the boat was covered. Great guide and captain.

View All undefined undefined Reviews