3. Norwegian Epic
Embarkation was very slow getting started but after that we had a fantastic time. Loved the food, the shows, etc. Loved the intinerary and the excursions. The ship does have a closed in feeling especially on the deck with the Epic Theater and Spiegel Tent and when shows are either starting or finishing the traffic flow is pretty bad. I did like the escalators as I haven’t seen them on other sailings. The shops are much larger than other ships. The quality of the food was outstanding. All of the servers and bartenders were great and always wore a smile. The Concierge, Steward, Butler, and Cruise Director all did a fantastic job. As on other cruises I have felt that they could do a better job with all of the carts in the hallways. I know it is a big undertaking cleaning a ship that large so I do understand but it does make navigating the halls a little difficult sometimes. Overall was an awesome experience and I appreciate the effort that the staff makes to provide me with a great vacation.

Wonderful Relaxing Cruise

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by All4chaneys

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony
All4chaneys’s Full Rating Summary

Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H6 11321
Beautiful room with a round bed. There is a lot of movement because your are in the back of the ship. The bed does really shake sometimes. The bathroom does not offer much privacy but the overall layout is good for two people.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins